Daeva Dash Rewards Update

Arctic

• Aion Team

Hi everyone.

Thanks for all the passionate feedback around Daeva Dash. With what we have seen, the game team has decided to make several changes to the rewards tables.

These changes will be implemented on December 16th, and we wanted to give you an early heads-up so that you can begin adjusting your approach to the event as soon as possible. While we know it's never ideal to adjust an event while in-progress, we hope that these changes allow you to find more enjoyment in the event.

You can find the updated rewards tables, which will go live during maintenance on December 16th, here: https://aiononline.com/news/daeva-dash-fast-and-the-furriest

55 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone.

Thanks for all the passionate feedback around Daeva Dash. With what we have seen, the game team has decided to make several changes to the rewards tables.

These changes will be implemented on December 16th, and we wanted to give you an early heads-up so that you can begin adjusting your approach to the event as soon as possible. While we know it's never ideal to adjust an event while in-progress, we hope that these changes allow you to find more enjoyment in the event.

You can find the updated rewards tables, which will go live during maintenance on December 16th, here: https://aiononline.com/news/daeva-dash-fast-and-the-furriest

Thank You @Kibbelz these rewards are much better and appear to be actually obtainable.

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone.

One note though, I noticed if these rewards are not available until the 16th of Dec and the event ends on the 13th of Jan, that means the max amount of "Locked Mouse and Keyboard Ranger Transformation Contract Box Piece* obtainable is 16 pieces, 10 are needed to form a contract. So this event we can only get 1 of the 2 xforms. I'm guessing that's intentional esp since we can only buy 1 key from the BCM.

So my question is, will we ever be able to obtain the 2nd Ranger Xform in the foreseeable future so we can unlock the Collection bonuses? (Ready Player Four collection is truly a gamers goal this patch)

• Daeva
3 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

So my question is, will we ever be able to obtain the 2nd Ranger Xform in the foreseeable future so we can unlock the Collection bonuses? (Ready Player Four collection is truly a gamers goal this patch)

Yeah, look forward to more chances to obtain the other ranger in future events. 

Thank you for actually hearing the players and making it better. I honestly wasn't expecting it to be changed at all.

I have 2 quick questions, though:

1) Are the contents of Daeva Dash Commemorative Bundle random or can be selected?
2) Since the [Event] Lucky Kinah Box will now have a limit of  3/week,  the amount of kinah they have will be increased?

Thx.

2 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone.

thats so far away to be disappointed :)

3 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone.

tenor.gif

Much better, thank you!

5 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone.

Hello @Kibbelz
finally managed my account to work with forums ^^  big shout out to you and NC staff for making this event worth while! When i saw the original rewards i was rly sad cuz lot of players were looking forward for this event for over a year. Thank you and we, as comunity will try to provide the feedback you guys need to make this game playable again👍

idk, I still think this  event is bad, I don't like having to wait to go buy items from npc. When NC change to this "farm coins" kind of event Gideon describe it as: events with both rewards at the end and "the chance" to buy the reward you didn't get". And somewhere in the line they got lost.

Yeah, I hope but idk. I don't think they are seeing how bad it is, playerbase is so low.

They could have seized this opportunity to make for all those returnings and new ppl that can't catch up with us oldies (until they find a more permanent solution, hopefully). Eg.: With each key we use get random low tier rewards, ancient enchantment stones, low tier cubics, exp marks, and all those goodies that atm are hard to get.

Again, the amount of coins we get are not enough...

1 reward a week or per event if you go for the best is not rewarding.

I see ppl that tries the game and in 3 days they go.

Thx, for the effort though. Just not feeling it.

Thanks for "listening" but I'd have to agree with the some of the players in here. The rewards still aren't good and the limit on not good rewards still makes this event not worth it. Hopefully there's another event going along with this or this will be the least populated the server has been during Christmas.

• Aion Team

Thanks for the positive feedback here, and glad the advance notice is helpful! I'll share the feedback with the team, and as mentioned before, we'll take closer care with rewards in the future. 

@Unbuff-DN @Addeon-KT The commemorative bundle contents are randomly awarded.

I'll keep a pulse on any more rewards feedback (including those who already mentioned still being not fully satisfied) so the game team can take it into consideration.

Archived