Weekly Server Maintenance - December 9, 2020

Arctic

• Aion Team

Hello everyone, tomorrow's maintenance update is slated to begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC), and is expected to last approximately 2 hours. In addition of the Solorious Store Update, we will deploying the changes below:

• Removed PC Café buff mentions from the Berdin's Favor and Abyssal Favor Energy tooltips.
  • Fixed incorrect Kinah amounts in the description of the Lucky Kinah Chest available from the Animal Farm Medal merchant.
  • Renamed Aion's Gift to more accurately describe its contents (100% Enchantment Stones).
  • Fixed a minor typo in the Elyos quest "Eliminating the Gelkmaros Gate Protectors."
  • Fixed some bundle names to more accurately describe their contents or functionality.
  • Fixed some incorrect weapon terms.
  • Fixed some incorrect terms in item descriptions.

Thank you!

5 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Hello everyone, tomorrow's maintenance update is slated to begin at 6am (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC), and is expected to last approximately 2 hours. In addition of the Solorious Store Update, we will deploying the changes below:

• Removed PC Café buff mentions from the Berdin's Favor and Abyssal Favor Energy tooltips.
  • Fixed incorrect Kinah amounts in the description of the Lucky Kinah Chest available from the Animal Farm Medal merchant.
  • Renamed Aion's Gift to more accurately describe its contents (100% Enchantment Stones).
  • Fixed a minor typo in the Elyos quest "Eliminating the Gelkmaros Gate Protectors."
  • Fixed some bundle names to more accurately describe their contents or functionality.

Thank you!

And still NOT fixing the Enchantment stone morphing. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??? We have to get new gear and no way to enchant. This must be the way you make your millions by trying to force players to buy off of the BCM. 

4 minutes ago, NekkidWife-DN said:

And still NOT fixing the Enchantment stone morphing. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??? We have to get new gear and no way to enchant. This must be the way you make your millions by trying to force players to buy off of the BCM. 

What part that you dont understand person who own ncwest is a rich person who have no clue about video game who just buy a use key from korea Ncsoft put in a server and bang that aion. The morph design was in the usb key of 7.5. They have no clue how to move file to the usb key of  7.7 , they asking korean to move file for them right now. Maybe in a month we will have the morph design back in our usb key call Aion 7.7.

tenor.gif

24 minutes ago, NekkidWife-DN said:

I have spend thousands of dollars over the years with NCsoft, but I would not buy an enchantment stone on BCM unless it's 100% chance of success. I refuse to purchase any item that involves RNG.

47 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Hello everyone, tomorrow's maintenance update is slated to begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC), and is expected to last approximately 2 hours. In addition of the Solorious Store Update, we will deploying the changes below:

Thank you!

Glad you guys are fixing some minor Typos in the game, however I think it would be helpful for the players, and yourselves, if you could give us a preview each month on what you hope to do.  This could be something that's pretty low maintenance, just at the end of a month state what we can expect or that you HOPE to accomplish the follow month. Such as upcoming events, fixes, patches, etc.  I think a lot of us are still waiting on:

Minion Upgrades

Recently, there seemed to be much excitement around a promotion which was run in Korea regarding Grade S Minions. Because of this excitement, we would like to host an event next month which will provide players with guaranteed Grade S successes if they make a certain number of attempts to upgrade a Grade A minion.

Please let us know if this event type feels on-target! We know events are very important to you so we want to get this right.

that was announced last month on the 19th.  

I don't know how many ways we can say this over and over again, but the key is open and honest communication between you and the players. Even if it means  having to give us the bad news of, "adding such and such to the game might not be doable but we're looking into it" or "at this time we can not set a definitive time frame as their are many factors at play" type responses would go a long ways to avoid the anger post comments that we've been seeing a lot of lately. 

I don't hate aion . I just hate their so called development team that even them don't understand what development means, Look at us in 7.7 but the rewards are 6.0ish , we need to complain a lot before they notice whats wrong , they even have to get 4-5 meetings before things change.In my opinion they shouldn't hire people who are unqualified to be in development due to they stop developing and just copy pasting everything. Dude its not our fault that you are in big company like really? Its your companies fault that they hire 1 people that lacks of idea to do everything for them.

Well @Kibbelz already added skins according to everyone requested.

If it's not profitable I guess we can forget about skins talk in the future :P
But @Kibbelz sure everybody love skins including me ^^ but doesn't mean it's above ability to have fun in game (think about food/water (fun) before internet (skin) for people). Aion post classic problem is a lot more complicated than simply adding skins. You can't simply do one thing and hope it will fix everything in single step. You need to do a lot more to get stuff to work it's just plugging your computer but you don't turn on computer would you able to connect to your internet ? You need to do a lot more like turn on wifi , input password , open a web browser etc to get internet works xD

I really do hope you understand that :P

You can try on my suggest I did in another thread or combine everyone ideas to find best result.
I do believe what you doing now will affect future including classic version.

8 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

I have spend thousands of dollars over the years with NCsoft, but I would not buy an enchantment stone on BCM unless it's 100% chance of success. I refuse to purchase any item that involves RNG.

Glad you finally turned your brain on to realize that it was now n will always be a bad idea to spend on rng and not guarantee...point is if anything has a 50/50 chance then dont spend too much for the rng...i mean if they add my baby daddy kaisinel xform on the bcm for lets say 100 dollars and its a 4 type i would not buy it since the kai is the only one i want and i refuse to waste money on the rng of getting it rather than knowing spending 100 dollars will guarantee me the selection option...you have the power to cause them to remove the rng if yall stop saying to urself i can afford it even if the others cant as thats a major cause of why ncsoft keep doing what they do and will not stop...why is there always one who only thnk of self and not consider the damage of their selfish actions...

and ncsoft, yall need to at least refund everyone 100 to 200 mil for buying the kinah pouch that said u can get upward to 100 mil but was not even an option in the pouch as i opened 3 pouches and got 1.5 mil 1.2 mil and a 1.5 mil i believe...

10 hours ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

What part that you dont understand person who own ncwest is a rich person who have no clue about video game who just buy a use key from korea Ncsoft put in a server and bang that aion. The morph design was in the usb key of 7.5. They have no clue how to move file to the usb key of  7.7 , they asking korean to move file for them right now. Maybe in a month we will have the morph design back in our usb key call Aion 7.7.

tenor.gif

MechBaconMan for GM nowwwwwwwwww ♥♥♥♥

please just add the [Motion Card] Skating. It is meant to come in every December store update, but why did you guys feel the the need to starve us even more for motions? now there is no more way of getting that skating motion!!! a lot of people wants it but they are dissapointed!! just think about it please, there's no harm in putting only at least one motion in the store!!

Archived